I hope you are well and have been staying safe. I'm going to keep this one short and simple!
Of course, you know that I have not been able to travel to the salon since the COVID-19 took a turn for the worse.
However, without further due, I will be re-opening my books and accepting appointments at Rob Fooks Hair Salon | SBY starting Tuesday, June 2nd-6th, 2020.
July dates will be forthcoming.
I am now accepting appointments via my website, click here to schedule your appointment.
- During this first phase of re-opening we are NOT accepting any walk ins. All services must be booked 24 hours in advance. NO walk-ins, please.
- During this first phase of re-opening were sorry to say that hair extension/ weave services and double process chemical coloring appointments will NOT be accepted during Phase 1, due to extensive service time.
- All customers MUST wear a mask( completely covering your nose, and mouth) from the moment you enter the salon for your appointment until your departure. After receipt of this email, if you fail to arrive to your appointment with your own mask one will be provided for you for an additional $5 added to your final bill.
- Failure to bring your own mask, and or to have one added to your final bill will result in your appointment being rescheduled for a later date.
- To ensure your safety, ALL
service times have been extended to anywhere from an additional 30 mins - 1 hour to ensure there is absolutely NO APPOINTMENT OVERLAP.